How To Write Success Journal – Way to achieve Success and Happiness in Life
There are two phases of writing and implementing Success Journal
A) Raw Journal : This will help you find about the feelings of each emotions and actions of yours which you come across everyday and every moment. This will help you to weed out all negative thoughts and emotions or reasons which cause negative thought in your mind.
- Record daily events for later reference. : Carry your journal everywhere
- Take notes on things you read, hear and watch.
- Write affirmations. : Start writing affirmations which drives you. Which you want.
- Celebrate Small Wins.
- Tell yourself what you want to move past with “Let It Go” lists. Scrap This list once prepared.
- Write down questions to re-frame the problems that plague you. This will help you to find the answers of your problem.
- I’ve written down questions like “How can I make $5,000 a month?” One trick is to focus on positive outcomes. “How did my account end up negative?” gets you focus on the negative actions or inactions that you don’t want to repeat. Instead, you might ask “How can I keep a constant flow of money coming in?” Not that these questions will all be answered, but it’s key to focusing your attention on positive growth-based actions and thought processes.
B) Final or Success Journal :
Now Write down your big dreams and goals!
Read it everyday. Begin your day and end your day by reading it. Read it passionately like it already happened or happening.
Important : Observe the changes or outcomes around you in reference with Success Journal. Remember Celebrating Small Wins.