Common causes of hair loss include nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, stress, use of improper hairstyles, heating tools, chemical-laden hair products, genetics, and various other reasons
- Scalp Massage and Hot Oil Treatment
- Rosemary : It is an excellent herb for your hair. It promotes growth of long hair, strengthens the roots, and eliminates dandruff. The herb has antioxidant properties that boost hair growth. In addition, the sulfur and silica content in rosemary helps reverse hair loss.
- Castor oil : It facilitates hair growth because it is rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamin E.
- Indian Gooseberry : When dealing with hair loss, you can apply coconut oil infused with Indian gooseberry, or amla, to encourage hair growth. It will help greatly with premature graying as well.
- Lemons : They are rich in vitamin C and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, folic acid, and other nutrients.4
- Beetroot : It is packed with protein, carotenoids,vitamins B and C, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus and silica. To facilitate hair growth, drink beetroot juice regularly.
- Fenugreek or methi : It is considered good for hair growth as it is rich in protein. Plus, it contains lecithin that strengthens and moisturizes your hair.