Actually, must be a update which one didn’t updated properly and gone corrupted, that’s why it has stopped when you try to update your windows again. and give you a error message. might be have some more problem with windows systems files. Anyway, we have the proper solution to fix windows update errors. Here you learn how to re-register all the “dll” files that related to windows update and also learn how to get start working all the services related with Windows update, Please follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Please Check ‘Windows update setting‘ Now you need to set as “Never Check for Updates(Not Recomended)” and click on OK
2. Restart your computer once
3. Now go to the same option again (windows update setting) and Now you need to set as “Install Update automatically(Recomended)“
4. Now run these mentioned fix it those would recommended by Microsoft for Windows update get solve the problem.
5. Restart your computer once and Check is that working or not. If not then do some more steps mentioned below.
6. Click on start>>Go to Accessories>>and then Go to Command Prompt>> then right click on it and click an option ‘Run as Administrator‘.
7. In the command windows you need to type following commands one by one.
net stop wuauserv
ren Download Download.old
net start wuauserv
NET START BITS
NET START WUAUSERV
SC QUERYEX BITS
SC QUERYEX WUAUSERV
8. Then restart your computer.