Richard Branson is well known for its fearless and coward nature which most of people dare to touch even considering the basic fabric of social life. Read all Inspiring Thoughts from his Diary. DO not forget to post your views. We will be happy seeing people getting inspired and follow their dream, not ill-belief.
- You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and by falling over and it’s because you fall over that you learn to save yourself from falling over.
- Your Thought Is Your Way
- Patience is the only Treasure
- Entrepreneurship is not about getting one over on the customer. It’s not about working on your own. It’s not about looking out for number one. It’s not necessarily about making a lot of money. On the contrary, it’s about turning what excites you in life into capital, so that you can do more of it and move forward.
- Having savvy is far more important than formal education
- Circumstances and opportunities change. The only constant is change itself
- Publicity is Absolutely Critical
- Don’t Promise What You Can’t Deliver and deliver everything your promiseSuccess one day doesn’t give you a free lunch everyday thereafter
- Every risk is worth taking as long as it’s in a good cause and contributes to a good life
- When you’re first thinking through an idea it’s important not to get bogged down in complexity. Any fool can make something complex. It’s hard to make something simple
- Here’s How Richard Branson Got His Big Break (businessinsider.com)
- Entrepreneurship – A Way of Living (cbkamping.wordpress.com)