Tea Business is one of the successful business considering the high ROI and of continuous business nature.
About the Tea : Basically Tea is categorized as Black Tea, Green Tea and Orthodox Tea. Each have got few Grades like BOP, BS, BP and many more. For more details, check http://bit.ly/182rngu
- Determine what your niche will be. : Identify the Tea you need. Visit http://bit.ly/1euWJl3
- Find a supplier. : Google it and talk to different supplier considering the Inventory, Type and Pricing at last.
- Choose the channels of distribution. : How you want to sell it. Online or Offline, B2C or B2B
- Market the tea. : Select the nearby area to market as it is easily reachable
- Make sure inventory levels are high. : Make sure you have good inventory or streamlined with the supplier so that delivering should not get delayed.
Relating to Registering the firm
- Register as a firm, visit : http://business.gov.in/starting_business/location_industry.php
- Register as a proprietorship or partnership : Get the Trade License from Local Municipal Body
- Apply for TIN/VAT with the Local Sales Tax Office : Visit http://www.businessgyan.com/node/5678 and https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
- Apply for CST (If located outside Assam but procuring from Assam : Visit http://www.dateyvs.com/cst07.htm or http://www.dateyvs.com/
For any doubt, please post your comments, we will respond within 24 hrs.
You can also post comment on facebook.com/VoyageGroup.in
Related articles regarding the Benefits of Tea
- Stay Healthy, Stay Happy (voyagegroupin.wordpress.com)
- 11 Benefits of Green Tea That You Didn’t Know About (voyagegroupin.wordpress.com)
- Health Benefits of Black Tea (healthylifestylesliving.wordpress.com)
- The real Chipping Norton (tea) set! (experiencechippingnorton.wordpress.com)