Modular kitchens have redefined modern homes. However, it’s not an easy job to design and maintain them. They are easy and convenient. Modular kitchens are here to stay and promise to make kitchen work easier.
Before deciding what to buy, one should check below handy tips.
Plan it :
- Don’t go by what appears in the store, because that set up is meant to make the kitchen space look good.
- Better yet, get a good interior designer to help you out. They can help you get the right blend of beauty and function, within your assigned budget.
Material matters :
- Wood-free kitchens can be made using alternative material like steel, glass, stone and Coria. Another factor to look at is thickness of the material use and the kind of support system used for the cabinets. You do not want shelves coming unhinged because of excess weight or a child hanging on to it! Preference should be for high quality than price, as Indian lifestyle demands excessive maintenance of kitchen.
- To identify your style of usage and then figuring out the best combination.
The look :
- Choose bright colours and you won’t go wrong; after all, the kitchen should be a bright and happy place to be in.
- Working spacing should be built well. Make sure overhead cabinets don’t cast shadows on your workspace on the countertop.
- Spending time in your kitchen, so it needs to be customised you suit your needs. That includes height of the cabinets and depth of the countertops.
- For sinks, get one with good width and depth so that all your cookware can fit in straight and does not have to be kept angled.
- With faucets, choose one, which is tall and has a long handle for ease of use.
A variety of fixtures are available for specific items of the kitchen, like racks for the knives, plates, utensils, and spoons etc. Don’t forget electrical sockets, as they too can be given special space.
- Tips for Buying Modular Kitchen, Never compromise with your dream Kitchen (voyagegroupin.wordpress.com)
- How to make Modular Kitchen (k7lifestyle.wordpress.com)